What is henna eyebrow tint?
Henna is a natural pigment that comes from the plant that gives it its name. You should know that its use as a body bleach is nothing new. In fact, it dates back to 5,000 years ago, when its properties were known both in North Africa and in the Southeast Asia.
Currently, the cosmetic industry has realized that it can use this substance as semi-permanent makeup for eyebrows It serves both to give color and volume to this area of the face. That is why it is configured as a great natural alternative to other methods. Conventional such as microblading or micropigmentation.
Advantages of henna for eyebrows:
- Do you dare to try it? These are the advantages of dyeing your eyebrows with henna:
- It is of plant origin. Therefore, the coloring is free of chemical agents. It not being aggressive means that you can use it as often as you want.
- Provides a natural effect. Unlike other methods, the result obtained is not
- It serves to strengthen the hair of the eyebrows and stimulate their growth.
- Henna for eyebrows provides a strong, healthy and shiny appearance.
- It adds texture and, in addition to dyeing the hair, it does the same with the skin in the area. In this way, it gives feeling that your eyebrows are fuller and have more volume.
- It is semi-permanent. Henna eyebrows and how long it lasts depends on the type of dermis, the brand or the careful you have. It is estimated that it can comprise from 1 to 6 weeks.
- Finally, it should be noted that it is easy to apply. You can do it yourself from the comfort of the home.
How is henna applied for eyebrows?
Before getting down to work with the application of the henna tint for eyebrows, the first thing is to find the right product. To achieve a good result, it is essential that we choose a quality option that is 100% natural and ecological. In such a way, we will enjoy all the benefits that we talked about in the previous section.
We must also keep in mind the tone, which must be consistent with our natural color. Normally, people go for a darker one than their original. However, it is best select a shade that is lighter and repeat the coloring process if necessary. Once we have everything, we can proceed by following these steps:
- We start with the eyebrow design. We wax and fix the shape to be just like the we wish It is crucial to remember that they must be well outlined.
2. Put 2 tablespoons of eyebrow henna powder in a glass bowl and mix with
water or lemon according to the manufacturer’s instructions. It should be a homogeneous paste (neither liquid nor thick).
3. Clean the entire region with alcohol and a cotton swab to remove impurities and grease.
4. We put an unctuous cream, petroleum jelly or shea butter around the eyebrows to protect the dermis of the area and prevent staining.
5. We apply the henna for eyebrows carefully. It is advisable to use a beveled brush, since, with it, we will have more precision. For an optimal result, we can help ourselves with a swab with water to remove any irregularities that may occur.
6. We wait for the pigment to set. In the case of organic henna, it will be necessary to wait until 1 hour, while, in industrial pigments, the time is much less. It is necessary to consult what each manufacturer says about it.
7. Finally, we remove the pigment with a slightly damp cotton. This is quite a delicate process. If not done properly, all our work can go to waste.
We have already seen that henna for eyebrows is a great alternative that will save us a lot of time make-up. With little effort, you will be ready for your day to day.